WHY AND HOW TO GET OFF STATINS


ALSO SEE THE LINKS AT THE END

This is a post in a forum on HealthUnlocked. The identity of the poster is unknown.

BUT it provides concrete reasons - albeit anecdotal - to GET OFF STATINS!

video
I have also documented my journey from a triple bypass 3 years ago to where I am today. Along the way I posted research pieces along with the results of my blood work, diet and exercise regimen. 'Coming Off Statins' is the title of the posts where I get into my blood work, dietary and lifestyle changes. My FMD% - a measure of brachial artery responsiveness which is considered an indicator of endothelium functionality has improved continuously over this time frame. The improvement of endothelium function is evidence of the reversal of heart disease.
I have been off of all medicines for 16 months now and have not experienced any cardiac incidents. I also am very active and play hockey which involves a great deal of cardiac exertion in an interval fashion.
My personal experience should be excellent evidence of dietary, lifestyle and supplement modifications that have reversed heart disease."
The above post appeared here

No comments:

Post a Comment